E-Tek is Florida’s leading electric bike brand.
The mopeds combine powerful energy, the latest technology, innovative design, and top accessories. We value the quality of our products. Our electric moped components are some of the best available!
The Scout V7 electric moped is one of a kind due to its working pedals, allowing customers full access to sidewalks without fear of being ticketed. Scout V7 electric moped for adults has a powerful 400w motor and full disc brakes that will give you the boost and safety you need to get yourself anywhere. The 48V 24Ah lithium battery will take you 50 miles or more on one charge.
The Scout V7 electric scooter with seat comes with a 4.2” LCD Display, Super bright LED lights (low/high beam), turn signals, electric horn, wheel locking alarm, mudguards, cargo box included, and two-seater upgrade available. Specification: Motor: 400W Rear hub drive Motor Load capacity: 330 lbs. Suspension Type: Full suspension Mileage: 50 Miles (Range will vary based on conditions) Variable Speed: 2 Speed Max speed: 20 MPH Battery: 48V/24Ah Lithium-Ion Battery LCD Display: Big 4.2-inch LCD Display Take a safe and stress-free ride with your Scout V7 down the Beach sidewalks or the bike lane.
- Scout V7 electric moped for adults has a powerful 2 Speed 400w rear-hub motor that will give you the boost you need to get anywhere. This class 2 ebike is one of a kind due to its working pedal, which allows customers full access to sidewalks without fear of being ticketed!
- No Registration / No Insurance / No Driver's license needed! Street Legal electric mopeds come with Super bright LED lights (low/high beam), turn signals, electric horn, wheel locking alarm, mudguards, and a 4.2" LCD display with milage, speed & trip details.
- Lithium Battery - the 48V 24Ah Electric Moped Battery is made with large capacity cells for a longer lifetime providing a range of up to 50 miles and speed up to 20 Mph.
- Safe Design - Shorter braking distance and riding safety are ensured, thanks to the hydraulic disk brake on the front & electro-magnetic brake in the rear motor. It makes stopping smooth, safe, and so easy to maintain.
- Shipping & Warranty- E-Tek is a Florida-based company. Electric Bike will be shipped from our US (FL) warehouse 2 days after payment is completed. One-year limited warranty. If you have any issues with the E-Tek electric bike, please feel free to contact us for technical support and the replacement of damaged parts!
- ASSEMBLY NEEDED - The bike has been pre-assembled 80%. You only need to spend 60-90 minutes to easily complete the remaining 20%. The assembly video is uploaded on the official YouTube channel.
Package Dimensions: 64.0 x 37.0 x 15.0 inches
shop.mindseyevideos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to mindseyevideos.com